New cloud provider focused on low-cost GPUs. Missing an equivalent of auto-scaling groups (ASGs) though.
- instances: focused on consumer GPUs (RTX 3090, 3080, 3060 Ti, 1080 Ti, RX470)
- 80 GB local disk, no other options. Can’t pay for less storage, and have to use volumes (see below) for more storage
- max 8 RTX 3090s, 32 vCPU, 192 GB RAM, 80 GB disk
- schema is fairly intuitive.
is_protectedseems to be the equivalent of
is not spot
- snapshots: haven’t checked - might be what you get automatically on preemption?
- volumes: can set size & region