The article is bit abstract & unclear, but the lists seem to contain some info.
- What is “active” metadata?
- metadata lake: unified (raw & processed) storage repo built on open APIs
Programmable bots: users can create custom
/ ML machine learning
- collaboration plugins: integrations unified by a common metadata layer, seamlessly integrates data tools with each data team’s daily workflow.
- Data process automation: easy way to build/deploy/manage workflow automation bots, emulating human decision-making
- Reverse metadata: make relevant metadata available to the end-user “rather than in a standalone catalog”